My name is Charlotte and I am a tea-aholic. There, I said it.
But in my defence, it’s a great way to detox, de-stress and is darn-right tasty!
5 Reasons to give Chai a Try:
- The black tea in chai is rich in antioxidants and the spices have been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine
- The cinnamon in chai is thought to increase circulation, open breathing and reduce fatigue
- Cardamom in chai is beneficial for the heart, lungs, and kidneys as well as being beneficial for your mood!
- Cloves in chai are both pain-relieving and antiseptic
- Ginger in chai is both anti-sickness and an immune booster!